Incubated at the Brain and Spine Institute, within one of the largest research hospitals in Europe (La Pitié Salpêtrière), Ad Scientiam benefits from an environment particularly suitable for health innovation.
In this context, we can support you during phase I, II, III and IV studies to:
- Gather a network of experts, doctors and researchers, interested by the same research project
- Realize and follow each step of a clinical study
- Provide a digital solution to collect clinical study data (ePatient Reported Outcomes) and for remote monitoring, flexible and adaptive, while respecting good practices for collecting and storing these data
- Provide a software capable of including a great number of patients in a study
- Perform data management, statistical analysis plan, final publication preparation
If you have research projects and you are interested in our support offer, do not hesitate to contact us!